View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 01:48 PM   #74
MisterMoonlight
MisterMoonlight is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-350
About bug

Quote:
* When you run the action, do you get a confirmation dialog? You should see a dialog appear that lists the books that were chosen for the Books List. If you're not seeing the dialog, that might imply that the action is running into a problem and terminating early, before it makes any updates.
Yes i can see the confirmation dialog with the 3 books i selected saying that they are the one choosen for the list. It is just like it is not able to write to the reader file for an obscured reason...
I cannot see any error message, the plugin seems to think all the job was done correctly...

Quote:
* Are you selecting books for the action from the Device book list? When you select books from Calibre for the Books List, you need to select them from the Device list and not from the usual Library list. The Device list shows books on the device while the Library list shows books in the Calibre library on your PC. If you happen to try selecting from the Library list, you should see an error dialog (or maybe it's a warning) that tells you to try from the Device list instead. I suspect you're doing the right thing and selecting from the right list, but just want to rule out the obvious...
I am selecting the books from the device list, because from calibre library, the plugins gives an error (i have made an error a couple of time)...

Thanks
MisterMoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote