View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 10:28 PM   #70
kpw
Connoisseur
kpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Galaxy Note 8, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMoonlight View Post
I PM you the media.xml files with details in 2 messages to avoid the length limitation of the forum...
Thanks for the files. I'll be honest and say that so far I'm still scratching my head over this. But I haven't given up, and I assume all will make perfect sense once I figure it out (I'm just not there yet ).

I've got a few more questions that might help (I'm grasping at straws a little with some, so please forgive me if some questions sound a little silly):
  • Is the problem happening consistently? If you try the same scenario again, do you get the same results?
  • What platform are you running Calibre on (e.g. Windows/Mac/Linux)?
  • Have all the books on your device been added using Calibre (i.e. vs. ADE, file system, Sony Library)?
  • With regard to the snapshot of books represented in the media.xml file, were all books added before running the plugin action? Were any books deleted since running the action? I'm trying to rationalize the Aug 18 timestamps...

Thanks for your help.
kpw is offline   Reply With Quote