View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 05:29 PM   #78
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by belden View Post
Previously this was the date when the ads were changed which leads me to believe that with the introduction of the new 3G with special offers and the increase in the number of customers, they are going to go from offering 7-8 Amazon deals a month to 2.

This also leads me to another question, how long do you think the KSO will be supported and updated by Amazon? A year from now if they have introduced a new model will they still be updating the ads every few days and offering new deals or will they just move to regular ads without having any kind of special offers and update them once a month?
If the current schedule holds, a new ad should appear on 03 Jun.

I have no idea how long this ad campaign will last, the frequency of new offers, or even what it will look like a year from now; let alone which models will contain these ads/offers.

My suggestion is to take advantage of it now; while the deals are hot.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the offers to date and the free Kindle Amazon has given me
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote