View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 04:43 AM   #14
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
ah, the syncing! forgot about that one

is there a way to do that that doesn't involve the wifi since i don't have access to a wireless network right now.
i could sync up with my PC i guess but the book on the kindle can't be read by the K4PC as far as i know so i don't think the MBP file will either.
oh well, when push comes to shove i'll either pore through "my clippings" or go find a wifi network.

thanks for the "duh"!

Last edited by TenaciousBadger; 11-07-2010 at 04:46 AM.
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote