View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 01:29 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricsmania View Post
Hi,

O checked those covers, but I didn't really like the way the Kindle is secured, with holders on the corners. Amazon's solution is much cleaner and looks much better.

A friend of mine is going to the US in a few days, and he said he could buy a Amazon cover, but it doesn't seem to be available in any retail store, is that right?

Thanks.
Well, now that the Kindle will be available in retail stores, the covers should be also........at least I would think so.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote