View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 11:11 AM   #2
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Daisy...I don't know what happened with your Opus, but I just received an Opus yesterday also. I charged it, updated firmware (from 1.9 to 2.1), moved the "free" books from it to another folder on my PC and then launched Calibre and put about 20 of my books on it and so far I am not having any problems. It is powering on/waking up just fine. I am running Calibre 0.7.10 right now on a Windows 7 64 bit system.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote