View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 05:59 PM   #87
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post
Sorry, bad formulation . Yes, I did see your screenshot. What I wanted to say is, that I don't know what this errors means. But because you normally don't see the dialog where you can select "Mozilla Firefox" as the download starts immediately, I won't analyze this problem.
This seems to be what happens if the browser is using the extension only to determine what program to use. I had two choices, one was my browser and one was Sony's ebook library. The Sony ebook library worked fine so I should expect the browser should have worked fine as well, but it didn't.