View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 04:45 PM   #81
kenmark
Addict
kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post
Hi Dale, I just tried it but couldn't reproduce your problem. How did you open the file in Firefox? Did you download it first and opened it then via "File/Open file"? Michael
I had no problems downloading this ePub to a private folder, and then opening it via Firefox "File/Open file". The TOC looks a bit odd; the titles for Books I, II and IV *seem* to be the name of the image in those Books and not the actual name of the Book.

*edit* But when I went to download and open it directly from Firefox , it now shows "Open with" and defaults to Mozilla Firefox. I left the default to Firefox and got the following error

Hope this helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FF_Plug_Err.JPG
Views:	709
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	38878  

Last edited by kenmark; 11-11-2009 at 05:10 PM.