View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #12
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Sorry for being off-topic for just a moment, but is there anywhere on the forum that has details on just how to convert epub to other formats, particularly Sony's own?

I ask because I find pretty much all epub files quite unreadable on the Sony Reader, and What Price Liberty - which I just bought - surely must be the most unreadable of all. I've tried converting it through Calibre, but it's coming out a bit, er, strange. I've tried searching the forum for details, but either it's not there or I'm missing it. Anyway, back to the regular scheduled programming, as it were.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote