View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 02:37 PM   #10
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
We have to pay before we get it. And since I don't know the author at all, how can I judge what it truly is worth to me before reading it?
There's a "read extract" link that has a PDF of the first 23 pages. Entire book is over 450 pages (TOC says the index starts on 449.)

It'd be nice if the excerpt were in ePub as well, but at least there's something to look at before deciding how much to pay.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote