View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 11:00 PM   #2
apastuszak
Evangelist
apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, nook Glowlight Plus, Apple iPad Air 2
Sometimes you have one of those hmmm..... moments.

The Nook USED TO work just fine on Linux. Then it recently stopped. And I took downstairs to the Windows computer and it DID NOT work at first on the Windows machine. And I remember switching ports.

Then I realized what I did. I plugged it into a powered USB hub on the Windows machine.

So, I went through a drawer and pulled out a powered USB hub I had lying around, set it up and plugged it into my Linux laptop.

As soon as I plugged the nook into the hub, Calibre immediately scanned it and let me copy books to it.

So, it appears I figured it out myself.

If you're having nook problems with calibre, plug it into a powered hub.
apastuszak is offline   Reply With Quote