View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 11:35 PM   #31
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Apparently, Good Ereader has now put their 6.8" device on sale and for immediate purchase:

Quote:
Good E-Reader June 24 at 9:51 PM

The goodereader 6.8" is on sale right now and ships immediately !

just in case you all didn't know

https://www.facebook.com/Goodereader
Even though they have not yet fulfilled all their orders from their Indiegogo campaign where their long suffering backers paid a higher price:

Quote:
nicsnake 3 days ago

Can we please have an update on the delivery timelines for the 6.8 eReader? I received nothing from you, same with many others – would be nice if you could let us know when we should expect to receive the units. Thank you.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/1...ader#/comments
And then there are the backers of their 13.3" device some of whom have been waiting more than two years now while new customers can purchase a unit at a discounted price for immediate shipping from Good Ereader's store.

Quote:
Tsai fu kai 4 days ago

Order ID: 21, placed 20,Mar, 2016
please help check the package delivered or give me the expect date.
Thanks

Johan Ente 6 days ago

Michael,
I wonder if it is at all possible to give an honest update to your backers about the perk delivery?
It is good to be developing new products, but should you not see to the wrapping up of your current project first? A successful campaign will reflect good to new campaigns.
This campaign does not reflect well at all at this moment…
I for instance are also still waiting on: Order ID: 86 (March 26, 2016).
NOTHING YET! Please update us on expected shipping date. I will be moving home soon!

Direst 8 days ago

J’attends aussi mon produit, je suis content qu’une mise à jour ai été faite, que d’autres campagnes sont lancées mais quand vous attendez 2ans pour récupérer un produit c’est long
J’espère qu’il ne sera pas obsolète
Cordialement
Luc

Kyoung-Ju Park 9 days ago

Wow, it’s amazing to learn that they tried to launch yet another campaign at kickstarter, Is this becoming some sort of ponzi scheme?

Order ID:409
Order Date: Sep 12, 2016

No delivery, no update, no response whatsoever.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/1...ader#/comments
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote