View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 04:06 PM   #8
lbschenkel
Enthusiast
lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kobo Aura 1, Kindle DXG, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Once this plugin becomes part of the plugin list, is there some way to label it such that people will know it only works with Kindle eBooks?
Hopefully yes, that's why I'm asking for feedback so all these things can be sorted out. Maybe the description should start with "Only for books with Kindle ASINs" or something of the sort? Any suggestions?

It's worth restating that the book does not really need to be a Kindle book, it only needs to have a Kindle ASIN present in the identifiers. In case there's none, the plug-in does not even attempt to fetch any cover.
lbschenkel is offline   Reply With Quote