View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 04:38 AM   #11
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Alex,

I've reverted my subscribed address but don't have a lot of faith in that all is fixed.

When I changed the address (at around 09:15 BST) I was told that I would get a confirmation email. It hadn't arrived by 09:30 so I requested another which arrived almost immediately.

AmazoneSES is either introducing a delay of about 15 minutes (assuming the confirmation was the response to the original change) or is losing some emails.

I'll have to see what happens now.

Bob
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote