View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 08:12 AM   #2
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Though I have subscribed to a number of threads recently I am not getting notifications for them when new posts are made.

I've checked my profile and the email address is correct and the thrreads are in my subscription list.

I've also checked my ISPs spam folder and the one on my P.C.

Notifications used to work and as far as I can see everything is in place but no emails. The last notification I received was on 19 July 2016.

Anyone else having problems or is it just me.

BobC
I received a bunch of email notifications this morning, so they are definitely working correctly. I'm sorry I can't help more than that, but at least you know that notification emails ARE going out for other people. On another note, maybe this should be moved to the feedback forum?

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote