View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 11:39 AM   #88
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter66 View Post
This is extremely cool. I've been interested in something like this. I can't find the N905C model anywhere to buy online (I'm in Israel). Is that the only Touch model it works on? Which Kobo Mini model(s) will this support?
I believe this hack will only work on N905C models of the Touch, because other models don't use an internal SD card for memory. However, any model of Mini should work just fine.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote