View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 10:57 AM   #194
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I own a jewelry store and and people have always shopped for the best deal. You can spend hours with a customer educating them on loose Diamonds. Showing them what to look for. Explaining the grading system. Showing them different diamonds in different shapes.And then they will go buy from someone who offers them a similar stone for $50.00 less, then making it back and more by over charging for the mounting. This is human nature and I for one do not see it coming to an end any time soon.
Apache
I agree, it's not going to change/end any time soon. This happened in every retail job I ever worked before internet shopping came along and after.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote