View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 09:26 AM   #181
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
This is a funny sentence. Are you waiting for a Kindle Special Offers, or do you have a Special Offer man at home ?
(I guess you have a significant other waiting for his PW, but I wish they had special offer men. You know, the ones that cook, clean the house, get up at night when the baby is crying, get up at night when the teenager needs a ride home, get up at night when needed in general. The list being long, as a matter of fact probably endless, I'll stop here).

Haha. So far I at least have "feeds the cat late at night, takes out garbage, kills bugs, assembles IKEA furniture without grumbling" special offers.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote