View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 06:37 AM   #68
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
I'm not a wizard. I can't just produce voice packs out of thin air.

I already told you in the other thread that all of the voice packs are proprietary software, and that it is impossible for any normal person to create new ones. All voice packs that are currently known to exist are linked from here. For the english language, that means 4 voices: a male and a female one, for both american and british english. That's still 4 voices, instead of 0, which is the number for many other people whose native language isn't english.

You're going to have to live with the current state.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote