View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 09:17 AM   #14
darknessangel
Addict
darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, iPad
I used to have 4 thick ring binders + several books at my office. After the iPad, I have my comp and the iPad... that's it! It saves an awful lot of space. On top of it it's my morning newspaper, platform for reading mail and ocassional game platform. Now I use my laptop at home just for work and downloading/watching movies.

If you hate it... easy... sell it. I find it for my uses a fine instrument. And I also have an eink reader. I just leave my books on the reader and my technical pdfs on my ipad....

Yes, you're doing it wrong =P
darknessangel is offline   Reply With Quote