View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 08:03 AM   #13
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Funny enough, I consider a 5 inch tablet nothing more than a toy...
Yes, it's a toy. But an affordable toy
There I wanted something light, able to read music and video. And the IT5 excels at that. I feel like carrying my IT5 everyday. A netbook or iPad on the other hand, weight too much.
It's indeed more of a PMP than a tablet. On the other hand I can't see what service a 10" tablet would do the IT5 don't, save on the comfort side.

Quote:
The issue I have with netbooks is that they're often not powerful enough for the OS and programs they run, when they go to sleep, it can take upwards of a minute (in some cases) to have a usable desktop again,
win 7 is not **that long** to start.
** run windows ** was on my requirement list, because of one program I wanted to run. The few tablets that have windows on it, and the required power to run it decently costs $$$. And there is a virtual keyboard taking space on an already small screen. Finally decided for a netbook, that was the right choice for me.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 02-24-2011 at 08:51 AM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote