View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 08:52 PM   #6
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Different strokes for different folks, I guess :-) I love my iPad and find it indispensable--- not for reading, per se, but at work. But I have some very specific uses for it and some situations that don't apply to everyone. I have tried netbooks and other devices and they just don't work for me as smoothly/ easily as the iPad has. The fact that this guy does not like his does not mean anything to me. It may nor be fir everyone, but it works for me.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote