View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #4
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
I have done most of my work at Burger King or McDonald's etc over coffee for years (after dropping the wife at work). Since she retired going out is not needed so I have a little spot in the garage for now. Small desk, stereo and recliner. We had an 8x10 shed put in the backyard that would make a fine spot if we decide to electrify it. May do that one day.

The over coffee however is a fond memory, lots of quiet, lots of things to look at while stumped and trying to come to a solution etc. Amazing how few interruptions came along, then again with my ugly face who would want to interrupt :-)
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote