View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 01:13 AM   #6
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
During the voting period for the Nebula and Andre Norton Awards, I downloaded all the nominated stories and novels that authors and publishers made available (which included most, but not all, of the nominees), then tagged them in Calibre:

Nebula 2009 Short Story
Nebula 2009 Novelette
Norton 2009

and so on. Then I put them all on my Sony 700 and my PDA. It was very helpful in trying to at least sample everything, and read as much all the way through as possible. I quite enjoyed doing it this way.

(And the winners will be announced in just a week and a half from now, in Cocoa Beach, FL, just down the road from the Kennedy Space Center. If we are very, very lucky, we are going to see space shuttle Atlantis lift off, the day before the awards ceremony.)
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote