View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 10:09 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by frabjous View Post
I use Linux, but I do dual-boot on my work computer. Is there any reason to expect different results with their software, however?
My comment about the Windows Mobi Reader was in response to your saying that you didn't possess a "real" Mobi device. I was just saying that the Windows Mobi Reader is a "real" version of the Mobi Reader, and will give perhaps give a more accurate view of what the end result will look like on other Mobi devices than will Calibre.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote