View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 08:59 PM   #77
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by TongueTied View Post
Just check out HT and unfortunately, they charge $15 for delivery to QLD. Bast on OW price match policy, they base it on the price including postage if postage is charged.
Are you quite sure? I got my Glo over the counter at OW for $131, no questions asked, and I know others have as well. Just said "price match to Harris Tech", showed them a photo of the HT Glo webpage on my phone, the checkout assistance pressed a couple buttons on the register, and done.

Perhaps implementation on-the-ground varies from store to store?
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote