View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 12:56 PM   #7
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldpilot View Post
That's great, thanks. (Yes, I have been unchecking the multiple TOC items for the title page, but it does make me nervous, and separately styling them will cheer me up no end.)
Unchecking the items in the Generate Table Of Contents dialog does not delete those headings/items from your document.

All it does it add a sigilNotInTOC class attribute to your heading (so it can remember you excluded it when you re-run the TOC generation), and then it excludes it from the items that will be put into your TOC. If you uncheck the Show TOC Items Only option at the bottom of the dialog you can see the entries are still there, just without a checkmark.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote