View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 02:04 PM   #181
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Just drop the books from the Kobo, ensure they are flagged correctly with Calibre (ie series and series #) and then upload away
Thank you, this did work!

However I did get 'unable to open database file' errors when I tried to do more than 1 change at a time. I think I'll just delete my library and start over again, will probably go faster in the long run. But at least the code is there and it will be all sorted the way I want when I'm done, so thank you again!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote