View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 07:39 PM   #228
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
The Canadian Transition Day

Slightly off-topic, but definitely the cable has been cut. I'm trying to avoid all monthly subscription fees. I'd rather be reading, I guess.

Overnight all my analog channels turn to snow, as expected.

After doing a rescan, I get eight digital channels, not all of them high-def. I think that is all the Toronto stations. Considering my location - in the basement with a homemade antenna, a mile and a half from the local transmitters - I think it's not bad for the price.

I probably won't bother with a Boxee or any such-like unless I really get interested in Netflix. I can use my desktop Linux computer as a DLNA server for anything I can download.

I call this my barbecue sheet bow-tie.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P7190197.JPG
Views:	311
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	76001  
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote