Thread: Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 04:39 PM   #11
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Oh man! I wish we could pick up the new episodes. All we can get are older episodes aired on PBS.

Of course, I was thrilled when we found that we could pick up Doctor Who on a new PBS channel that we started receiving after the digital switchover. They were in the middle of Series 2 with David Tennant. My daughter wandered in and asked curiously what I was watching. ("Rise of the Cybermen") From that moment she was hooked (a new generation of Doctor Who lovers is born!) So, I should just be thankful for what we can view! Plus, we've been able to view Series 1 episodes via Netflix! As a matter of fact, we just got the movie "The Five Doctors" in the mail yesterday, so I can show my daughter the older re-generations that I remembered watching. My first Doctor was Tom Baker.

We got through Series 3 and then the PBS channel went back to airing Series 2, so we got to see the first episodes of that season that we had missed when we first discovered it. I wonder if & when they'll ever get to airing Series 4.

BTW- thanks for the new link teamplayer and Welcome to MobileRead!

... Mr. Bean?
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote