View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 10:59 AM   #14
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Well, all of that is true--but I still say that trying to go from about 2.5mb per image, to 175kb each, is not going to go well, "without losing image resolution."

As I said, we just tried to do something similar and eventually, the client gave up. I'd warned him that it wouldn't, and as it happened, yes, I ended up wasting my time on demos/samples, but at least I didn't end up with an unhappy client thinking I'd sandbagged him or the like.

Hitch
Oh - no argument from me on that part! I was just correcting Jon's statement that everything had to be JPG format.
Turtle91 is online now   Reply With Quote