View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 04:03 PM   #34680
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
My skin isn't only fair, but also thin, the veins are very obvious to me, but apparently not one that she was able to use. When I donated blood one person told me my vein was very easy to find and the next time they had trouble finding it.

I got a tube of arnica salve to help speed up the healing. It'll come in handy anyway, since I do bruise very easily, though rarely this spectacular.
Oh, gad, yes. I'm fish-belly-white, as they say and you can use my body for an anatomy class on vascular stuff. They can find my veins readily. I know the feeling--you go for blood work or whatever and then you look like a junkie for the rest of the week. :-)

If you also bruise easily (me, me me!), it can take days for the bruise to go away if you get a nurse or phlebotomist (yup, that's what not-nurse drawers are called) that is ham-handed.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote