View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 10:19 PM   #84
asleyam
Enthusiast
asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.

Device: kindle voyage, Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura One
I have migrated from a late 2015 iMac to a 2019 i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz with 40gb ram and have the same issue as described by odamizu in the above post, with the difference that it now occurs in both the sigil beta (running in a newly installed mohave vm) and .14. In my case it only impacts jpegs. Other image formats will insert correctly. The error message in the plugin details is:

Code:
objc[1904]: Class FIFinderSyncExtensionHost is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FinderKit.framework/Versions/A/FinderKit (0x7fffa8ae13c8) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FileProvider.framework/OverrideBundles/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride.bundle/Contents/MacOS/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride (0x10a57af50). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 06-28-2019 at 11:56 PM.
asleyam is offline   Reply With Quote