View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 04:35 PM   #83
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
1) Plugins > Edit > InsertImageSVG

2) Select image — note: image does not appear in the plugin's preview pane, which remains blank (see 1st image attachment)

3) Click "Insert"

4) Get error message (2nd image attachment)

I tried this with an image already imported in the epub and also using the "Import external image" button.

I also tried changing the position ("At the start," "At the end," etc.) but that didn't make a difference.

Finally, when I tried re-sizing the plugin window, the preview pane goes from blank to showing some distortion (3rd image attachment)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image 1.png
Views:	246
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	172165   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 2.png
Views:	227
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	172166   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 3.png
Views:	229
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	172167  

Last edited by odamizu; 06-28-2019 at 04:54 PM. Reason: shrink image size, sorry
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote