View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 07:06 AM   #78
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanHK View Post
It's always been like that -- I know nothing about SVG, but I assumed it was a virtual page that was scaled up to whatever the real size is; since it does seem to work in iBooks and converted to AZW3.
It's a bug in the plugin that i documented in the post immediately prior to yours. It may "work" in iBooks and KindleBooks, but unnecessarily limiting the dimensions of SVG wrapped images to a maximum of 400px is definitely not the way it's supposed (or intended) to work.

It was an easy mistake to make. It's not immediately clear that the image.thumbnail() function of Pillow is actually altering the original image, rather than returning a new, smaller copy of it.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote