View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 03:50 AM   #17
Maui
Connoisseur
Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab S2
Hi,

just my 2 cents: This is a usability thing and tapping on Screen may end up in several actions deending if you were able to hit the hot spot. If you miss it even by only 1 Pixel you may mark some text or going back or forward one page or whatever depending on the reader you are using.

Personally i don't like numbers only and the wurst thin is to put in into a <sup> element...

But maybe its possible to enhance the plugin by some kind of a template like

Code:
[=> %text ]
to get an individual link to the (foot)note? As you can see, i personally do not only have brackets around it, but an arrow as well. That makes the link "clickable" for my fingers

|\/|aui
Maui is offline   Reply With Quote