View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 08:38 PM   #10
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmitty View Post
If you upgraded from a Oasis 1 to the new Oasis 2 I was wondering what caused you to do so and how you like it?

I have a Oasis 1 and have a certain amount of envy for the new one although not exactly sure why

I did manged to see and hold one at a Amazon kiosk at the mall and was a little surprised by how much bigger the whole thing felt. Even though I expected it to be bigger because of the screen it did come off bigger than what I had in my mind's eye. Still considering it of course. Fortunately or unfortunately they did not have it in stock to buy or I may have bought one on the spot.

Anyway, anyone upgrade from the 1 to the 2?
thanks

Ha!

I did the same thing. Held one at best buy and fell in love.

I upgraded from Oasis 1 to 2. I must say reading is better on a 7" for it feels more like a book, like your reading a page in a paperback. The audio book feature is kick ass awesome! The screen seems to be brighter on the 6" in my opinion.

There is only 1 thing I hate and that the battery life is aweful. I read 30 to 60 minutes a day and it drops by 6% to 10% a day even with bluetooth and internet shut off. 10 level of brightness is just to dark so I read a 13 but still I would think I can get 3 weeks charge. I have to charge at least once a week
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote