View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 01:20 PM   #9
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Sort of. I did not have a KOA at the time I received the KO2 as a Christmas present. I had traded it in for a gift card earlier in the year. I really do like the KOA, I might get another one sometime, but I have to say that I do prefer the KO2. I do think a large part of the reason for my preferring it is the size of the screen. I have been wanting a larger screen on a Kindle for years, but wanted something more portable than a Kindle DX.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote