View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 03:05 PM   #3
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmitty View Post
If you upgraded from a Oasis 1 to the new Oasis 2 I was wondering what caused you to do so and how you like it?

I have a Oasis 1 and have a certain amount of envy for the new one although not exactly sure why

I did manged to see and hold one at a Amazon kiosk at the mall and was a little surprised by how much bigger the whole thing felt. Even though I expected it to be bigger because of the screen it did come off bigger than what I had in my mind's eye. Still considering it of course. Fortunately or unfortunately they did not have it in stock to buy or I may have bought one on the spot.

Anyway, anyone upgrade from the 1 to the 2?
thanks
I did not upgrade exactly, I just use the Oasis 2 in addition to my Voyage and the Oasis 1 (switching between the three). The 2 major reasons for getting the Oasis 2 were its larger screen and more storage space. I like it, but I still like my Voyage and my old Oasis too. The Voyage has the best contrast of the three, the Oasis 1 is the most comfortable to hold. So every Kindle has its advantages and I would not want to give up any of them.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote