View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 11:19 AM   #441
Bookatarian
Zealot
Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Public library ebook software

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post
I've just been using Overdrive on my KFHDX7 for reading library borrows that aren't available in Kindle format. Are there any other free apps that people prefer? It's tough to try to slog past all the kids' reading apps in the appstore. A few are listed in post 1 but I assume that info may be a bit stale by now?

Thanks,
CC
One Click Digital is often another available reader used by public libraries. Works great on Kindle Fire HD7.

Zinio is an app for reading periodicals available through many public libraries as well.

I recommend you touch base with your local library to see what e-reading options are available. Many library users will often pay the small non-resident fee to access digital content at libraries out of the local area. Some libraries will waive the fee for veterans, military, or other categories.
Bookatarian is offline   Reply With Quote