View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 07:00 AM   #27
danwdoo
Groupie
danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
After finally retiring my PRS505 and replacing it with a PW2, I was sorely missing Calibre controlling my collections. Then after coming across this tool, my day was saved! After a few trials and errors (Doh! Missed the need to import from Calibre in CM on the PW2) it worked and made me a very, very happy man!

I do have a small question. I have some collections based on series. On my 505, the editions were always listed in the collection in the correct order on the device. Is there a way to accomplish this with this tool on the PW2?

Again, thanks for this wonderful, wonderful tool!
danwdoo is offline   Reply With Quote