View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 10:43 AM   #30
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I was planning to post a message this morning that I'll be picking my travel dates for October in he next three days, so now is the time to holler if anyone has a specific preference.

I would probably prefer the 4th, but it's a very mild preference, so the 11th would be fine. I don't know yet if my work folks have their own preferences on when they want me here, usually they don't but sometimes they do.

The Woodlands would be a lot more convenient for me than Sugarland, since I'll most likely be flying in to IAH that afternoon and I tend to be more on the north side of town than the south when I'm here.

If I recall correctly, there ought to be a fair number of hotels and such in that area, also, Conroe isn't very far up the road from the Woodlands (like 10 miles), and it should have some good options in hotels (likely better priced) as well.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote