View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 01:44 AM   #533
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlady View Post
Hello,

Great work on the plugin I really love it. I do have a suggestion thought. When clicking "sync from self" when then pop up comes up with the list from goodreads, it would be easier if you could short by columns. Like author, title or series.

Thanks again for sharing this

-Julie
Hi Julie,

When I next take a look at this plugin I will see what can be done to add this. Thanks for the suggestion. I have been putting development on hold for this plugin for various reasons including waiting for Goodreads to get back to me on their api usage overload issues, but they still haven't.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote