View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #35787
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Preparing for a trip to the paper recycling station and then to Ikea. The tap in the utilityroom next to my bedroom (where I brush my teeth, wash my face, etc) needs replacing because even after replacing the washers it's still leaking (probably because the spare washers are as old as the ones they were replacing) and the chrome is coming off.

My father doesn't know that I also need to get some new bedlinen and stock up on scented candles (their green apple candles smell delicious). He also doesn't know my sister is coming, too. When he hears this he'll probably become desperate. He and I are very similar in that we get what we want, pay and are done. My sister wants to view the showrooms to see what's new, which will take a while.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote