View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 10:50 PM   #18
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Driving from Dallas? Staying the night in hotels? Spending an extra night from Tennessee? Wow. You folks either really want to meet up or you've been sipping Zany Carters for a teensy bit too long, in my humble opinion. Hey, Marc just what's in those things anyway?!

Okay, let's try to accomodate as many as possible:

-Natch, just let us know dates you'd prefer in early October or early November. I assume we're talking Oct. 4 or 11 or Nov. 1 or 8.
-Ricky, we'll try to firm up a date as soon as we can.
-RSE, would 4 pm do or would you prefer even earlier for a start time (we could continue for as long people wish)?
-Amalthia, is that too early or did you mean you work until 8 pm on weekdays?
-RSE, Elsi, Ricky, maybe we should make a more northerly venue for you since I assume you live north of here, correct? Maybe the Woodlands off I-45?
-NatCh, sounds like a second for Panera Bread. I see there are 19 of them in the Houston area.

Any other requests?

How about other participants? You lurkers out there are welcome to come, too, you know (unless you're a lemur - we ain't havin' no steenking lemurs snooping around at this meet-up).
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote