View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:01 AM   #15327
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I finished the second Poirot novel, The Murder on the Links, last night. I enjoyed it a lot. It feels so effortless.

I'm moving on to Hunting Party by Elizabeth Moon, the first Serrano book, for one of my sub-challenges. One of the few Baen ebooks I've actually paid for, and even then it was a massive $4 for the whole trilogy. I'm not sure how much it costs at post-amazon Baen.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote