View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:38 AM   #187
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxjens View Post
Hi, I am using cops on WAMP, latest version works great. I noticed that when i connected to the feed with shubook that I get the option to go back one step in every screen (upper left). The only place that this option is missing is when i go through Author, select B, select Author, then books are shown, without the option to go one step back.

When i use stanza this issue is not present.

Any ideas?
Could you post details about your configuration?

I can't seem to get it to work in wamp. I need your config file, directory structure, etc....

Any help is appreciated.

Art
artbatista is offline   Reply With Quote