View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 10:19 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshane View Post
Thanks for the advice. I found the "Remove first image" and it isn't checked. I don't have a cover for the book yet and the map is on the 2nd page.

As a test I created a 3 page word docx
Included a simple jpg from paint
And then added to Calibre.

JPG does not show up. I get the title of the jpg, "simple pic.jpg" and an image of a ? mark.
the ? mark is a place holder for a missing image

HTML is a package when it includes images and other stuff.
you need to zip all the pieces up and add that.
(or just add a manifest that will tell calibre where all the pieces ARE, so it can grab those and make the package.)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote