Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 05:41 PM   #724
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrilhopkins View Post
Just installed the latest version of duokan 2012-09-07.15422.rtm.....looks good.
-1 Earlier I had problems with the index particularly in image based pdfs....That's rectified.
- 2 Page turns are much faster and smooth
- 3 Didn't experience any crashes so far....Earlier versions there were some crashes
- 10 Bookmarks Anyone try that out yet. When I tried to bookmark it just opened up the bookmarks section which is all in Chinese...I've already selected English and all menu items show English except for bookmarks. Did anyone else experience this? Please help fix this
- 4 Also in Root Folder A---what is it?
- 5 In the 2nd page of settings what is the 3rd option after Battery ratio mode
- 6 Has anyone tried the bookstore...Is it only for a chinese books?
- 7 How does the wifi data transfer work?
- 8 What is QiuShiBaiKe? I've seen this in a lot of previous versions, but would like to know more about it if it s helpful
- 9 Anyone register for the Account Center? What are the benefits

Please do read and answer!!!!
Thanks a lot!
7- first start it from the menu and use the IP that appears on the Kindle screen on Windows' file browser screen
6- most probably yes.
9- you can use some features like send to Duokan.
5,4 try to take a screenshot (or a clear photo), then use a OCR (ABBYY Fine Reader, etc) and Google translator
10- take a look at to DK_System/xKindle/res/language/English.txt. If there is somr nontranslated items then try to translate them using Google translator. if this is not related then use kindleuser@duokan.com to report it to the developers
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote