View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #38
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
Unless of course she's trying to tap into a new demographic by selling her romance novel to the men who liked seeing her on the horse?
It could be a misguided attempt, but leaving people like me with the impression of "meh" surely cancels out any new readers. Plus, well...

"Woohoo! Look at THAT! Damn! I gotta see... Oh, it's a romance novel. Never mind."

But based on what we've learned about this chicky-poo, it fits her MO. And it worked - I now know who she is, which will help keep me from accidentally buying books that she hasn't even written herself but have her name on them.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote